Frequently Asked Questions
Redeem voucher explanation
When you click onto the book now button two things will happen;
- An email will be sent to you giving you
- A unique order number that will match the one emailed to the supplier
- The supplier's phone number
- The supplier's email
- An email will be sent to the supplier giving them
- A unique order number that will match the one sent to you
- Your phone number
- Your email
Members of the Mizones club can cancel at any time. Things to note when you cancel are;
- All commissions, on all levels, will be forfeit
- Commissions will no longer be paid to the charity, person or business you signed up with
- Any profile pages will be deleted from the site
- All events, goods or services offered to members will be deleted from the site
Mizones is a promotional tool for club members who could be individuals, businesses, charities, educational facilities and communities so offers are;
- The responsibility of the club member that posts them
- It is the responsibility of the club member to ensure all details of the offer are current and correct
- Any enquiries regarding offers should be put directly to the member posting the offer
- Any irregularities pertaining to the offer should be put to the club member
How can I help my local community with Mizones?
Mizones is about the local community so you can use Mizones as a tool to;
- Put on and promote local events
- Sign up local companies to offer discounts to members which will contribute to their success and ensure their continuity
- Volunteer to assist the elderly, parish council, help at the local fete or arrange an event to bring the locals together
How can I sign up companies under my account?
Mizones assist members to earn a monthly residual income in many ways;
- We hold monthly training events to assist members with how to tell others the benefits offered by Mizones
- Members can purchase promotional packs via the website
- Members can order and purchase business cards with their name and unique introducer code to give to people and businesses you speak to.
- You can show companies the benefits by showing them the website on your phone then sign them up then and there with your unique introducer code
How do I find my membership/ unique introducer code?
Your membership / unique introducer code is on your profile page and is titled;
Your Unique Code
Is there a limit to the number of individuals or businesses I can refer?
There is no limit to the number of people or businesses you refer
You will be paid 15% commission for everyone you sign up on your first level
You will be paid 10% commission for everyone you sign up on your second level
You will be paid 5% commission for everyone you sign up on your third level